What: A Night of Worship
Come for a night of worshiping our God and giving Him the honor and glory He deserves.
When: November 29th, 2023 @ 6:30pm
Where: Pleasant Point Community Church
What is Worship?
In simple, yet profound terms, worship is the priority of our life. It must start from the heart. Then it proceeds from the heart to action. It is a response to God, a giving to God.
- Worship is our reason for being.
- Worship is wholehearted, passionate adoration for our Creator/Redeemer.
- Worship is the response of man when he encounters either God or God's actions.
- Worship is true an costly.
What Happens When We Worship?
The CONSCIENCE is quickened by the holiness of God. The MIND is fed by the word of God. The HEART is open to the love of God. The WILL is devoted to the purpose of God.
- To worship is to quicken the conscience by the holiness of God.
- To worship is to feed the mind with the truth of the Creator.
- To worship is to purge the imagination by the beauty of God.
- To worship is to open the heart to the love of God.
- To worship is to devote the will to the purpose of God.
Consequently, Worship Becomes...
A way of life. A doing to others. A life spent with God.
- The essence of worship is that God is preeminent all of the time, not just on Sunday morning.
- Real worship will portray the love of God in practical ways to the world for which he died.
- Worship is knowing God.
Night of Worship - Worship Set
Get familiar with the set-list for the night.